Hi, I am Laura Pearman, the AC Answer Lady, holder of a Florida State AC Contractor License Class B, and managing partner at Frosty’s AC.
In this blog article, I want to talk to you about buying a new AC system to replace your current AC System. AC Replacements are a considerable expense for homeowners. I tell my customers when you buy a new AC System, it an investment in your home. I recommend purchasing a quality AC System that’s energy-efficient, reliable, durable and has the right cooling & heating capacity for your needs.
I don’t recommend expensive overcapacity AC Systems when a lower-priced system can do the job more cost-effectively. Many AC companies will lead with a high priced system or low- cost system that may not have the optimum cooling and heating capacity to meet your needs. It’s vital you have a trusted AC company doing the AC Replacement.
The Best Time for AC Replacement
The winter months are the best time to buy a new energy-efficient AC System or Heat Pump. Also, we are expecting the prices of HVAC System to rise during 2020. The best pricing for HVAC Systems is now or as soon as possible.
Things to Look for when Buying a New AC System
Those homeowners (that have a broken or poor-performing AC System or need the old AC System replaced) are looking at advertisements for the best price. Please don’t buy on price alone. You need to verify the complete AC System or Heat Pump solution has:
- An accurate AC Quote for specific AC System
- One single price – disclosed upfront & fixed
- Correctly defined HVAC System for your needs, e.g., brand, size, Seer Rating, etc
- Best Installation services for a longer AC life
- Post-installation support, in-depth knowledge of your install and have a warranty
Price is not Everything
Since the price of an AC Replacement is thousands of dollars, it behooves you to ensure you are getting the best value for your money.The price you pay will depend on; explicitly on the AC System defined for your needs. The quality of the AC brand has a direct bearing on the price. Generally, the higher the name-brand quality the greater the benefits to the consumer.
I have written a blog article that discusses the brand quality and how it relates to reliability, durability, and cost to the homeowner. To learn more about brand quality, click on What are the Best AC Brands?
Free AC Quote by Frosty’s
The best advice I can give you for an AC Replacement is to weight the five verified points above to determine thelargest value you can get. From a Frosty’s point-of-view, our AC Replacement approach is to provide:
- A Free Accurate AC Quote – that’s a result of an on-site inspection and analysis of your needs. Our Free AC Quote is accurate with a single price that’s valid for 30 days
- Best quality name-brands to fit your budget and needs. Frosty’s will work with you to determine the best quality AC System to meet your needs for cooling capacity, SEER rating, optional features, and AC brand. At Frosty’s, our goal is to seek the best cooling performance, reliability, durability, and efficiency to save you money. Although our goal involves trade-offs, we define the best new AC System to meet your needs and budget. We work with you to identify the new system and get your approval of the right AC System.
- Frosty’s has been installing AC Systems and Heat Pumps for over 30 years. Mike Pearman, (Frosty’s co-owner and Chief Technician) developed our installation procedure best-practices. Frosty’s installation procedure is the most optimum way and high standard approach to exceed the manufacturer specifications of your AC installation and ensure the job is done right. Our expert installation means your new AC System or Heat Pump will work at peak efficiency and performance and have a longer AC life, To view a real Frosty’s Heat Pump installation at a customer location, click on Install Videos.
- Our post-installation is covered by a 10-year warranty and a full year of a labor warranty on any defects. The Frosty’s technician team that performs AC Service going forward are the same individuals that install your new AC System. Our technicians are highly trained to ensure your AC system remains operational even if a mishap occurs.
If you need an AC replacement or have any questions regarding replacing your current AC system, please don’t hesitate to call me on (813) 621-5900.
Also, if you have already received an AC Quote from another AC company, why not get a second opinion from Frosty’s. We can provide you with a Free AC Quote based on a site-visit and analysis.
Frosty’s AC will only recommend the most optimal AC Systems to meet your needs at the best price. At Frosty’s, we never propose a new AC System that’s overkill; it’s simply a waste of money. We work with you to determine the best AC solution to fit your budget.
Call us for our AC System Replacement or click on the red button below for an online AC Installation Request