Why Should You Do Business with Us?
(813) 621-5900 for Our AC Service
We know you have many options when it comes to hiring an air conditioning and heating pump repair services in the Tampa Bay area and Hillsborough County. There are 4 important reasons why you want to hire Frosty’s Air Conditioning for all your air conditioning needs for problems or AC Replacement now and in the future.
- Over 35 Years of Expertise – Frosty’s Air Conditioning has provided Hillsborough County residents with quality air conditioning services, including indoor air quality products, air conditioning maintenance, and heat pump or air conditioning installation, since 1984. Our expertise and experience with all AC brands and models are second to none. We have a proven track record that speaks for itself for both AC repair and installation of new AC systems that can save you money during the AC unit’s lifetime operation.
- Family Owned Business where Our Customers Come First – Frosty’s Air Conditioning is family owned and operated by a husband and wife (Michael and Laura Pearman). Since we are small and depend on you for our livelihood, you will receive the best service with friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable advice regarding your air conditioning and heating needs every time. We treat our customers like family, and it shows. For 35 years our livelihood depends on our customer’s satisfaction.
- Leading AC Manufacturer Trained & Practical Know-how – The Air Conditioning and Heating industry continues to grow and transform. Frosty’s Air Conditioning keeps pace with annual training and workshops on the latest technology, eco-friendly options, leading-edge installation techniques, and enhanced comfort features. Also, we have developed our best-practices with 30 years of on the job experience with all types of AC systems and complex repairs.
- We Answer the Phone in Person – Laura Pearman will answer the phone. Yes, that’s right – no fancy phone system where you have to know which button to push. When you call Frosty’s Air Conditioning, during regular business hours, Laura will answer your call or her staff in person. We will help you solve your heat pump or air conditioning trouble as fast as possible.