Talking from Experience as the Operations Manager
We have been doing AC Repairs, Maintenance and Installations in Hillsborough County for well over 30 years. For over 14 years, Mike, my husband worked for other AC Companies in the Tampa Bay area. I am Laura Pearman, Frosty’s AC Operations Manager, and the wife in the husband-and-wife-team that owns and runs our family business, Frosty’s Air Conditioning LLC.
If you are curious to learn more about me, and my husband, Mike, click on my website About Page. Our business goal is simply to keep our customers happy with their AC Unit and Heating System working correctly. When I say keep our customers happy, I mean keeping them satisfied with our service after we have left.
I think a lot of our success in the Hillsborough area is attributed to our ethical principles of doing honest and quality work at a fair price and taking pride in performing the job the right way. When Frosty’s AC does any type of AC Service Call, we proudly put our name on the job and stand behind it.
We instill in all our employees to do what’s right for the customer with reasonable estimates, honest labor, fair prices and only repair what’s defective. We never do unnecessary repairs. This is how we earn trust with our customers. For almost 20 years, Mike and I have run Frosty’s day-to-day with long hours and helping people with their AC Problems. We have learned quite a bit, about who is the best local AC Company you want to call for AC Repairs.
Things You Should Know about an AC Repair Company
Based on the way Frosty’s does business, these are things you want to look for in the Best Local AC Company you want to call:
- AC Company has a published owner(s) – Issue can be resolved quicker
- Owner works in the business – Owners make changes fast and want customers happy
- At least 30 years experience – with all makes & models and AC Repair & Installation
- Working locally for at least 20 years – knows the AC business here
- Must be a small Local AC Company – No bureaucratic company with an expensive overhead
- The phones get answered by humans – no automated response during regular hours
- There is no Service Call Fee, if they do the AC repairs
- State License number on their truck and website
- Must be Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Must have liability and Workman’s Com Insurance
- Must be registered in Sunbiz.org to do business in Florida
- A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau
- 4 star-plus rating with Google My Business
Frosty’s AC Meets all the above Criteria.
Local Reputable AC Company have a Publish Owner You Can Contact Directly
Call Laura and Talk to the Owner
(813) 621-5900 for Our AC Repair Service:
Call us (813) 621-5900 for Fast AC Repair Service or click on the red button below to submit an online AC Repair request